Clerical Support Departments
- Physical Therapist , FT -- Therapy Center
Patient Care Departments
- LPN, PT/PRN -- Highlands Medical Center
Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Certified Nursing Assistant, PRN - Cumberland Health & Rehab
- Certified Nursing Assistant, PRN - Highlands Health & Rehab
- LPN, PT/PRN - Cumberland Health and Rehab & Highlands Health & Rehab
- LPN - PT/PRN
- Office Assistant - PT/PRN
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should mail their resumes with cover letter to: Jackson County Health Care Authority, Human Resources, P.O. Box 1050, Scottsboro, AL 35768 or FAX to 256.218.3656.
Please note the following:
- We genuinely appreciate your interest in employment with Jackson County Health Care Authority. However, due to the large volume of requests we receive, we can only respond to the most qualified candidates. For a more up-to-date listing of job openings, you may call 256.218.3815 or 256.218.3814.
- You will be contacted if additional information is needed or to schedule an interview.
- All applications and/or resumes submitted will be kept on file for 90 days should another suitable vacancy become available.
- Current JCHCA employees requesting an application for transfer must obtain the form from their immediate supervisor or the Human Resources department.
- We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Please e-mail your questions to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.